Five sites based in the area are being included in a public exhibition organised by developers Argent Related. A leaflet should have been sent into households in the area.
The five sites mentioned on the map are:
- Ashley Road (Both east and west)
- Ferry Island
- North Island
The development includes:
- Around 950 new homes (some of them may be affordable, but they won’t say how many)
- New green spaces and communal areas
- New spaces for shops and businesses
- A much-needed new health centre
- Yet more changes to Tottenham Hale station
Local residents are invited to see the early proposals, particularly on the Welbourne site. They are at:
Lord Morrison Hall, 38 Scales Road N17 9EZ, on Thursday 19th October between 3pm and 7pm.
Tottenham Hale Bowling Club (inside Down Lane Park), Park View Road N17 9EX, on Saturday 21st October between 9am and 7pm.
Local buses stop at Tottenham Hale bus station nearby with a short straight walk up Hale Road, turning slight right towards Park View Road. Scales Road is the second street on the left.
For more information, call 0800 307 7141, email at TottenhamHale@londoncommunications.co.uk, or click on this website here.